Workshops and events
Further your practice with these unique experiences that will leave you feeling great!
A Philosophical Experience
SUN 18 NOVEMBER 1- 3 PM
$35 ($52 for Members)
Please join Belinda for this final exploration into the ‘8 Limbs of Yoga’.
This Workshop combines the final 3 Limbs..
- Dharana – Concentration
- Mantra + affirmation with Mala Beads to aid in staying present;
- Dhyana – MeditationA discussion on the neuroscience behind meditation and its historical origins.
- Samadhi – Pure bliss
- Un-covering your true potential & living your best life.
Belinda will explore asana, pranayama, mantra and mudra.
There will be lots of discussion and practical exercises to support our learnings.
Please note, there is no requirement to have attended the previous events; you’re absolutely welcome to jump in now!
We dive into a practical synthesis of all our learning over the past 7 months, culminating in a celebration with music and delicious food!
Unveiling the Unity of the Mind
SUN 2 DECEMBER 1-3 PM
with LISA MATTHEWS
$65 ($52 for Members)
‘We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness’ – Thich Naht Hahn
Join Lisa for a 2 hour workshop ‘Unveiling the Unity of the Mind’ through movement, pranayama, mantra, contemplation and meditation.
In this experiential and self reflective workshop we will:
- Explore the philosophy of the Mayiya Mala – the veil shrouding the mind which manifests as an experience of separation giving rise to comparison, anger and jealousy;
- Be guided through a gentle practice incorporating balances, forward folds and supported inversions stimulating the 6th and 7th chakras;
- Be offered experiences and practices for insight, inspiration and integration.
Through this exploration may we experience greater coherence between heart and mind, ego and soul, ourselves and each other together.
Did you know Members qualify for a 20% discount off Workshops + Events?
If you practice two or more times a week we recommend you become a Member today, for only $28 per week you receive unlimited opportunities to practice and explore the different class styles on the Timetable.