Private Yoga Tuition
We’re here to support your Yoga journey, whether in a group environment or on your own.
Lifestyle, health, physical, mental and emotional factors can greatly influence how you approach your Yoga practice.
Quite often, many questions remain unanswered during a regular Yoga class; participants are left wondering whether they’re moving or breathing correctly and safely; perhaps the pace of the class exceeds that which they’re comfortable with; or there’s confusion and the inability to concentrate.
- Does Yoga intrigue you, but a group environment terrifies you?
- Do you have an existing or new injury you’re navigating, and believe continuous, safe movement is the key to your recovery?
- Are you pregnant, and want to continue practicing in a regular class, but are unsure of safe adaptations of postures?
- Are you seeking absolute stillness, that can’t be guaranteed in a group environment?
- Do you have an intention of progressing your practice, or are there specific postures you seek personal guidance to achieve?
These are a few of the concerns and desires expressed by our students; we have listed these, as quite often if someone has come to us for a reason, no doubt there’s someone else who is in the same or similar situation.
Contact us now to discuss your individual intentions.
Duration and structure can be adapted.
Read our Blog, providing reassurance that ‘we’ve all been there’!