Private Yoga Tuition
We’re here to support your Yoga journey, whether in a group environment or on your own.
Lifestyle, health, physical, mental and emotional factors can greatly influence how you approach your Yoga practice.
Quite often, many questions remain unanswered during a regular Yoga class; participants are left wondering whether they’re moving or breathing correctly and safely; perhaps the pace of the class exceeds that which they’re comfortable with; or there’s confusion and the inability to concentrate.
- Does Yoga intrigue you, but a group environment terrifies you?
- Do you have an existing or new injury you’re navigating, and believe continuous, safe movement is the key to your recovery?
- Are you pregnant, and want to continue practicing in a regular class, but are unsure of safe adaptations of postures?
- Are you seeking absolute stillness, that can’t be guaranteed in a group environment?
- Do you have an intention of progressing your practice, or are there specific postures you seek personal guidance to achieve?
These are a few of the concerns and desires expressed by our students; we have listed these, as quite often if someone has come to us for a reason, no doubt there’s someone else who is in the same or similar situation.