The fine print.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please arrive to Class 10-15 minutes early as the studio door is locked at the beginning of each class for security and safety.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- All general purchases are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable – please ensure you check the expiration date at time of purchase.
- Passes can be extended for up to 14 days, upon request.
The exception to this is if a serious illness occurs, consideration will be given on a case by case basis at our discretion. No extensions are given due to travel or work commitments.
- We will not provide your email address or any other details on to third parties without your consent.
PRE-BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
- While we don’t take bookings for our regular classes, we strongly recommend booking for workshops and events as they often sell out.
- If you book a place in a workshop and cannot attend, please provide 72 hours minimum notice and we will happily provide a full refund. If you fail to let us know before that time, you will forfeit the purchase price.
The exception to this is if a serious illness occurs, consideration will be given on a case by case basis at our discretion.
432 Yoga reserves the right to cancel and make changes to scheduled teachers, events, classes and workshops without prior notice.
- Your commitment to the Unlimited Membership is 12 weeks minimum. After the 12 week period concludes your membership will continue until you advise us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
DEFENCE (CURRENT & FORMER), FIRST RESPONDERS & CONCESSION RATES
- All general classes, passes and memberships are available at a special reduced rate; please present relevant identification and evidence at the studio to access these rates.